Future’s so bright, gotta wear shades
We have the best job in the world: we enable leaders and their organizations innovate and transform.
Through our work with so many amazing leaders and their companies, it has become clear that there are three key ingredients for sustained innovation and transformation:
- Radical clarity of direction of your company and relentless execution towards a common purpose (Navigate)
- A system that enables innovation with everyone, everywhere, every day (Innovate)
- Aligned leadership so all are engaged and accountable (Activate)
When we see the great things that our clients are doing, it inspires us to do better and be better. We continue to focus on building our inVision Crew while bringing on board like-minded teammates who want to make a difference and do great things. We have worked together to craft our areas of focus and wanted to share them with you.
To continue to innovate and transform ourselves at inVision, we’ve chosen the following areas to focus on in 2016:
- We will continue our quest to enable innovation and transformation by partnering with like-minded companies across Canada;
- We will launch our brand new execution-focused website, which provides leaders and their teams with a way to track and execute on goals and actions that enable the rhythm of accountability;
- We are developing a client/partner onboarding program and on-going communication approach to ensure we are 100% aligned to the innovation and transformation goals of our clients;
- We are developing our very own facilitator training program to ensure that our clients receive the very best training on how to deliver immediate and sustained results.;
- Innovation Engineering Labs will have numerous updates to assist our clients on their innovation journey.
It is an honour to partner with so many great companies and our entire team looks forward to what lies ahead. Here’s to another year of Doing Great Things! Now time to get those shades out…. and give us a shout if you want to learn more.